With Christian values as guiding principle, we work in partnership to spiritually and socially transform and strengthen our communities – changing the world one life at a time.
PURPOSE & ETHOS
We are known as an innovative Christian charity that is an exemplar in the fields of spiritual infrastructure support and community transformation. We support new and existing community initiatives to develop stronger ties and meaningful connections within both the faith community and wider civic contacts.
One of our main concerns is to help those who help others, or who need help themselves, to have a voice to influence decision making and service delivery direct from government. Particularly marginalised members of society who rely heavily on such public services as the NHS, Council, Police and transport. We do this by facilitating consultations, input and face-to-face feedback between members of the public and key decision makers.
- A voice for the faith sector to inform and influence service delivery
- Services which support vulnerable people
- Support for the work of churches and community groups
- Partnership opportunities with statutory, voluntary and community organisations to promote societal cohesion and transformation
- Information and advice services for community, consultation and connectivity to those who need them
We strive to be caring, co-operative, professional and hardworking at all times.
We will always put Christian values at the heart of everything that we do.
We will never do nothing when we can do something.
We aim to make every member of our community feel valued, come to know their purpose, and able to make a personal difference.