Our Restart service is looking for a Repairs & Maintenance Worker to join its programme. To deliver day-to-day maintenance and repairs to Saltbox properties ensuring high standards of maintenance. To work alongside, domestic and support worker teams and working within Health and Safety procedures at all times.
Salary – £18,500 – £20,000 – depending on skills and experience
Hours – 35 hours per week (some flexible work may be required)
Responsible to: Property Services Manager
Contract – Permanent – This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS and reference checks & six-month probationary review.
Summary of duties
- To carry out agreed minor repairs and decoration within Saltbox properties to a high quality standard
- To assist with furniture deliveries and installations in Saltbox properties
- Deal effectively and safely with repairs and maintenance ensuring timely responses are made and properties are safely and securely maintained
- Monitor and complete documentation accurately for all work carried out, ensuring quality systems are followed
- Full job specification available here
Closing date: Friday 17th September 2021. This is a rolling recruitment process, shortlist candidates will be interviewed as and when they apply. The successful candidate will require a driving licence and access to a vehicle. Please email all CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org