Our RESTART service is looking for a Service Access Co-ordinator to join its Team. A Cover Letter and CV is required to apply for this role. You must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Salary: £20,000. The role is a permanent position and is full time (35 hours), subject to 6-month probationary review and a DBS check.
Summary of Duties
- To undertake client referrals and assessments in line with service protocols
- Ensure assessment decisions are made in line with set targets
- Ensuring full utilisation of bed spaces to maintaining high occupancy levels
- Full and effective liaison with Restart maintenance and support colleagues
- Promoting the service with external partners to create consistent new referrals and assessments
- To prepare for, and ensure positive welcome for new clients.
- For a full job description click here
Closing Date: Tuesday 10 November at 12:00pm. Interviews Thursday 12 November (times to be confirmed).
Priority interviews will be allocated to candidates who best suit the criteria for the role. All Cover Letters and CVs to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org