Our Restart service is looking for someone to make a difference by working with our clients who have reached a point in their journey where they are ready to reconnect with family. You will be working with an experienced team of Support Workers and will play a key role in connecting families. The role is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract – (with a potential continuation dependent on funding)
Salary: £21,500 – Full Time – 35 hours – Monday to Friday – 9am – 4.30pm (some flexible work may be required)
Responsible to: Restart Client Manager
Summary of duties:
- To strengthen relationships between clients, their families, and communities developing trust and facilitation restoration
- To work in a multi-agency way effectively that ensures the clients voice is heard and work collaboratively in the best interests of the clients and their families
- To engage with Support Workers and the wider team to identify suitable clients to support, who are at the point of their journey when they are ready to connect with their families in a safe way
- To holistically assess the needs and wishes of the client/family using an appropriate assessment tool such as the Outcome Star toolkit
- Full job description here.
Closing Date: Tuesday 8 September at 12.00pm
Interview Dates: Week Commencing 14 September 2020
A CV is required with a covering letter on one page of A4, explaining your suitability and experience for the role, with reference to the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Priority interviews will be allocated to candidates who best suit the criteria for the role.
All Covering letters and CVs to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org