Saltbox would like to invite you to the 2019 Stoke-on-Trent Civic Prayer Breakfast (Friday 10th May, 7.30 – 9.30am at Kings Hall, Stoke)
Last year over 300 people joined together to celebrate our city. Amongst them, leaders from our faith sector, business, commerce, industry, education and health, working collaboratively towards the future success and welfare of Stoke-on-Trent.
Across the country, people are attending similar events in their respective towns and cities. Here in Stoke-on-Trent we host one of the largest Civic Prayer Breakfast’s that takes place in the the UK.
This year we will be joined by:
- Rachel Parkinson (Chair of Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury District Methodist Church)
- John Owen (Chief Inspector Stoke-on-Trent North)
- Lord Mayor Lilian Dodd
Tickets are priced at £10.00 and include a full English breakfast. Purchases can be made:
- By card – Call 01782 207 200
- By cheque – Send to Saltbox, Bemersley House, Gitana Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1DY
- In person – Methodist Book Centre, Gitana Street, Hanley
- General enquires – Email firstname.lastname@example.org