MONEY MATTERS TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Our Money Matters service is looking for Temporary Money Matters Team Support Assistant. You will work within an experienced team expanding your skills in a dynamic environment. You will be playing a vital part in supporting the team in the financial resilience of vulnerable people in the community. The role is a 9-month fixed term contract, 25 hours per week. Office-based, home working or Community locations, (some flexible working may be required), and the post may be extended, subject to further funding.
Salary: £18,000 (Pro rata £12,857) – Start date 4 January 2021
Summary of Duties
- To work within the Money Matters team providing administrative and telephone support
- Liaise with third party and client contacts
- Collect data and information from clients with money issues
- To record data and produce reports as required, in relation to contacts made
- To maintain detailed case records ensuring complete client confidentiality and conforming with all data protection criteria
- For a full job description click here
Closing Date: Wednesday 9 December at 12:00pm. Interviews week commencing 14 December.
A CV is required with a covering letter on at least one page of A4, explaining your suitability and experience for the role, with reference to the attached Job Description and Person Specification. Priority interviews will be allocated to candidates who best suit the criteria for the role. All covering letters and CVs sent to: email@example.com