Restart Support Worker
Our RESTART service is looking for a Support Worker to join its programme to resettle ex-offenders into the community and provide on-going support to achieve and maintain independent living.
The role is a permanent position and is full time (35 hours), subject to 6-month probationary review
Summary of Duties:
As a support worker you will have your own caseload of clients whom you will provide multi-level support including:
– Induction and risk assessment
– Needs assessment (practical and emotional) and goal setting
– Support with practical matters such as budgeting and benefits liaison
– Skill development and mentoring
– Full job description available here – https://saltbox.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Support-Worker-JD-June-2019.pdf
Closing Date: Friday 5th July 2019
Cover Letter and CV required. Interview dates to be confirmed.
Priority interviews will be allocated to candidates who best suit the criteria for the role.
Please email all Cover Letters and CVs to Gill@saltbox.org.uk